Interim Director of Nursing (DON/DNS)
ABOUT THE JOB
We’re looking for a hands-on Director of Nursing (DON / DNS) for a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) in San Francisco, California. The Director of Nursing (DON) must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks. The Director of Nursing/Nurse Executive is responsible for oversight of the daily clinical and administrative operations of the nursing department.
ABOUT OUR INTERIM DIVISION
LeaderStat’s Interim Division is dedicated to working closely with you to pair you up on assignments that fit your needs. We have Consultant Specialists who ensure your housing and travel coordination goes off seamlessly. We know that keeping you happy also keeps our clients happy so we strive to provide you with fulfilling assignments.
• Active California Registered Nurse (RN) license
• At least 2 years of experience as a Director of Nursing (DON) or Unit Manager in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
• Must have strong computer literacy and competency skills
• Possess effective communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to implement new policies, procedures, and programs related to acuity of residents
Whether sudden or planned, a change in a key leadership position can disrupt an otherwise smooth operation. Our experienced interim managers and executives drive key financial and clinical systems so organizations continue to function at its optimal level. We’ve built a network of accomplished professionals, including both interim managers and C-suite executives. It’s what we do best so organizations can continue to do what they do best – without interruption.
LEADERSTAT INTERIM BENEFITS
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay – (7 days per year)
- W2 Employee Status
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.