Interim Clinical Manager - Clinical Manager
ABOUT THE JOB
We’re looking for a hands-on Clinical Manager of Memory Care in Columbus, Ohio. The Clinical Manager must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks and is responsible for oversight of the daily clinical and administrative operations of the nursing department. They will assure that each resident receives the highest quality of care so that they will achieve the maximum level of function in accordance with their comprehensive plan of care.
- Oversees all resident care within the community to ensure quality care.
- Maintains a high level of clinical competency, including on-going awareness of clinical best practices to align regulatory requirements and organizations strategic plans.
- Oversee and exercises effective decision making to maximize best clinical outcomes for residents.
- Engages and partners with others to develop service plans and provide continuity of care to facilitate best outcomes for residents and clients.
- Maintain ongoing communication with the resident, resident’s family and physician regarding the resident’s medical needs.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a schedule for the caregiver staff that sufficiently meets the needs of residents and ensures proper staffing.
- Ensure required paperwork for providing resident care is completed and up to date.
- Conduct daily resident rounds and assist with compliance.
- Listens and responds to resident concerns, complaints, suggestions, questions and comments.
- Assures that the residents’ personal and private property rights are followed by staff at all times.
- Interacts with residents to ensure that quality care and positive resident/staff relations are taking place.
- Maintains open and trust-building relationships with resident family members, responding professionally and promptly to any requests or concerns.
- Assist in coordinating resident transfer to and from a hospital or another facility.
- Assist in coordinating residents’ dietary needs with the Nutrition Coordinator.
ABOUT OUR INTERIM DIVISION
LeaderStat’s Interim Division is dedicated to working closely with you to pair you up on assignments that fit your needs. We have Consultant Specialists who ensure your housing and travel coordination goes off seamlessly. We know that keeping you happy also keeps our clients happy so we strive to provide you with fulfilling assignments.
- Maintains a current Ohio license as a Registered Nurse (RN) per state regulations.
- Two years supervisory and nurse management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling in a nursing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods as applied to skilled nursing/assisted living and memory care.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal, state and local long term care regulations.
Whether sudden or planned, a change in a key leadership position can disrupt an otherwise smooth operation. Our experienced interim managers and executives drive key financial and clinical systems so organizations continue to function at its optimal level. We’ve built a network of accomplished professionals, including both interim managers and C-suite executives. It’s what we do best so organizations can continue to do what they do best – without interruption.
LEADERSTAT INTERIM BENEFITS
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay – (7 days per year)
- W2 Employee Status
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination