We are partnering with a rehab focused skilled nursing facility (SNF) located in the Southwest suburbs of Chicago to find an Infection Prevention Nurse. This organization has been a vital component to the community for senior living and short term rehabilitation. The Infection Prevention Nurse will work with the staff on all education programs and ensure compliance of all facility, state and federal regulations for Infection Control.
Qualified Infection Prevention Nurses will bring:
- 3+ years of experience working in a skilled nursing environment and in the area of Infection Control
- True desire to coach and train staff in the principles of Infection Prevention
- Ability to hold staff accountable
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of all Infection Prevention protocols
Interested in hearing more? Please reach out to Cassandra McIntosh at (614) 505-7351 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org