Hospitalist NP or PA sought for Permanent Position
Night shift position with block schedule, 12 shifts/month.
Seeking candidates who have at least two years of advanced practice experience in hospitalist medicine, including admissions and discharges. Must be comfortable working autonomously and as part of a highly functioning team. PA must be a graduate of an AMA approved Physician Assistant program and have NCCPA certification. NP must be a graduate of a nurse practitioner education program and have national certification. Clean background required; must be licensed or eligible for licensure in NC.
Compensation and Benefits
- Quarterly productivity incentive.
- Sign-on bonus, loan repayment option.
- CME allowance, reimbursement for NC license and DEA.
- Malpractice insurance including tail coverage.
- Relocation allowance up to $10,000.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, wellness incentive, 3 long term savings plans, child care facility and fitness centers.
- Additional compensation opportunities as detailed in the organization’s compensation summary.
ABOUT OUR LOCUM TENENS DIVISION
LeaderStat’s Locum Tenens Division is dedicated to working closely with you to pair you with assignments that fit your needs. We have Consultant Specialists who ensure your housing and travel coordination goes seamlessly. We know that keeping you happy also keeps our clients happy so we strive to provide you with fulfilling assignments.
Whether sudden or planned, a change in a key leadership position can disrupt an otherwise smooth operation. Our experienced Provider Recruiters drive key financial and clinical systems so organizations continue to function at its optimal level. We’ve built a network of accomplished professionals so organizations can continue to do what they do best – without interruption
LEADERSTAT LOCUMS BENEFITS
- Competitive Pay
- W2 Employee Status
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination
For more information on this or similar positions, please contact Matt Heine at 843.459.2548 or email your resume and ask more details to firstname.lastname@example.org