Home Healthcare startup with the financial backing of a stable provider of senior living and skilled nursing care in Snohomish County, north of Seattle, Washington, seeks WA Registered Nurse (RN) for their Home Healthcare Director position.
Connected already with strong local referral sources, this new Home Healthcare organization is off to a roaring start! All it needs is a talented nurse to provide leadership and mentoring for the team, as well as hiring new team members as the company grows.
The organization behind the company is highly respected and known for providing excellent service to the community.
This Home Healthcare RN Director is ultimately responsible, and accountable, for the nursing care received by clients. The person will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
Specifically, job duties include:
- Directing the Home Healthcare program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
- Overseeing hiring, firing, and development of staff
- Communicating with families, clients, and physicians as needed
- Developing a business plan and budget for the company
- Participating in creating resident care plans and ensuring they are followed
- Providing Nurse Delegation
- Ensuring the Home Healthcare organization is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Great pay
- Full benefits, including Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance, 401K with match, and generous Paid Time Off
- Mission driven and person-focused organization with financial stability
- Being able to put your stamp on this new Home Healthcare company as it grows
- Living in this very desirable community, just an hour drive north of Seattle, near to a wonderland of outdoor activities and natural beauty
Ideal candidates will bring:
Registered Nursing license (RN) In Washington State
- Experience in Home Healthcare and Nurse Delegation
- The flexibility to manage programs, policies, staffing and marketing as they are all being formulated
- Ability to lead & manage independently without micromanaging
- Ability to hire & on-board new staff as the business grows
- Clear communication skills and desire to mentor and encourage teams
This is a great opportunity for any RN leader in Washington!
Email your resume today for immediate consideration!
Or, if you have questions you may call, Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at (480)991-0218 x303.
Keywords: Home Healthcare, RN Director of Nursing, HHH DON, HHH Administrator.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.