LeaderStat is a leading recruiting and consulting firm dedicated to the healthcare industry. We place top performers in key roles on an interim, retained and contingency basis. Additionally, our consulting division assists clients in a variety of operational areas including clinical reimbursement, financial and operational analysis and many other areas critical to our client’s success. Since 2000, LeaderStat has been committed to ensuring that healthcare organizations have exceptional, experienced leadership seven days a week, 365 days a year. We treat our clients, our candidates and each other with honesty and integrity while fostering a strong spirit of collaboration. We continuously strive to build authentic, caring, long-term relationships that focus on listening, responsiveness and problem solving.
Reporting to the Director of Travel Nursing and Locum Tenens, the Healthcare Recruiter will support the strategic goals and objectives of LeaderStat. This dynamic individual will work to develop a network of candidates and clients for LeaderStat’s interim and permanent placement program. This fast paced position requires coordination between internal LeaderStat resources and LeaderStat candidates, workforce, and clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team poised for significant growth with a fantastic company culture!
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong communication, networking, interviewing, and writing skills
- Ability to conduct high volume outreach calls and strategic sourcing initiatives
- Able to present information about LeaderStat to clients, candidates and workforce via verbal or electronic forums
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks, at a fast pace with professionalism and courtesy
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines
- Strong computer skills with experience in the following software programs
- MS Office, Bullhorn, Internet Job Sites and related websites
- Strong focus on customer service
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop new interim advanced practice provider and physician relationships
- Champion customer satisfaction with candidates by proactively soliciting feedback on our services, consistent communication, and intervening and resolving problem situations.
- Recruit and screen new candidates nationally by:
- Developing a network of advanced practice providers and physicians in a variety of healthcare service settings. Utilizing cold-calling, obtaining references or referrals, leverage on-line sites and other resources/functions to develop an extensive database of candidates
- Conduct in-depth interviews with candidates, based on LeaderStat’s validation and screening process (Face-to-face or Webinar interviews)
- Validate references, background checks and other industry related requirements
- Source existing candidates in Bullhorn and other resources for current interim and permanent job orders.
- Effectively document and update candidate information in Bullhorn database
- Effectively communicate and coordinate candidate development with the other recruiters and divisions within LeaderStat
- Identify potential clients in the target market
- Complete appropriate research on the prospective client
- Develop relationships with the client
- Bachelor degree preferred, or 2 years relevant experience
- Recruiting and healthcare related experience is recommended
- Comfortable presenting and communicating via telephone, video-conferencing, and other technology medias
- Strong recruiting/outreach call experience
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
We welcome your confidential expressions of personal interest and nominations of qualified colleagues. Inquiries and questions regarding this search may be directed to Rachel Grisak at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-505-7350.