With our continued growth, LeaderStat is ready to add a Healthcare Recruiter to our Interim team in Columbus, Ohio.
The Senior Living/Healthcare field is growing and changing everyday and LeaderStat is positioned within this field as one of the most respected providers of consulting and recruitment services nationally. This is an opportunity to join our team and support the Interim Services team to source new candidates nationally and develop new networks. This position will focus on direct care staff recruiting for LPN/RN and CNA interim placement. If you want to be a part of significant growth in an organization and you are driven and self-motivated, this could be the next career step for you.
A successful Healthcare Recruiter candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
- Superior verbal and written skills with ability to communicate effectively and proactively
- Ability to engage in cold calling and prospecting
- Engaging and pleasant personality with a focus on and interest in people, easily developing rapport and gaining insight that can be applied
- Strong work ethic in addition to a commitment to a team and common goal
- Mid-level to advanced computer skills that includes experience with candidate tracking software (ATS) is preferred, but not required
- Associates Degree required
- Minimum 1-3 years work experience in healthcare recruiting
LeaderStat offers a team oriented environment, beautiful and open office space and an industry leading compensation package that includes a solid base salary, significant commission potential, 401K match in addition to traditional health benefits and other perks. We are an organization that believes in investing in our people to attract and retain the best out there.
If you are interested or would like more information, please send your resume to Julie Osborne at firstname.lastname@example.org