Health and Wellness Director - assisted living and memory care Pewaukee, Wisconsin.
This is an exceptional opportunity to lead a clinical team within a faith based, not for profit continuing care retirement (CCRC) atmosphere on a beautiful campus. The Health and Wellness Director will oversee the daily clinical operations of the assisted living and memory care areas of the campus, ensuring that the residents are receiving the highest standard of care in a beautiful environment.
Qualified Health and Wellness Director candidates will have:
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license in Wisconsin
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in nurse leadership in assisted living and memory care
- Ability to lead, mentor, and develop a team
- Resident first philosophy on care
- Desire to work in an openly Christian faith based environment
Interested candidates please email resume to Beth Keener at Bkeener@leaderstat.com or call 877-699-7828 ext. 133