Assisted Living community on the Iowa state line side of the Omaha, Nebraska area seeks Registered Nurse for their Health Services Director position.
This provider of Assisted Living will offer relocation assistance to help you get to this charming area of America's great midwest!
The Health Services Director is responsible for leading and supervising care provided in the Assisted Living community. This position is ultimately responsible, and accountable, for the health care received by residents. This person will report to the Executive Director.
Specifically, job duties include:
- Directing the care program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
- Overseeing hiring, firing, and development of care staff
- Communicating with families, residents, and physicians as needed
- Developing a business plan and budget for the care unit
- Participating in creating community is compliant with all local, state, and federal health care regulations
Ideal candidate will enjoy:
- Good pay
- $5000 sign-on bonus
- Complete Benefits
- Strong systems & policies in place
- Operations support from talented regional team
Ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced Assisted Living Nurse Manager
- Equipped with a track record of previous success as an clinical leader
- A current holder of an Iowa Registered Nursing License (RN)
- A positive thinker, able to encourage teams toward success
- A natural educator who can mentor future leaders in the community
Has this peaked your curiosity? If so, email your resume for immediate consideration & further details to: email@example.com
Or if you have questions that can't wait, phone Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant at (480)991-0218 x303.
KEYWORDs: Clinical Director, Assisted Living Nurse Manager, Senior Living, Health Services Director, Resident Services Manager, Registered Nurse, RN.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.