Award-winning senior living community in the welcoming suburbs of north Seattle, Washington seeks bright and enthusiastic Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for their Health Services Director role.
At this property, you'll be a part of providing great independent living experiences, as well as supporting the healthcare needs of those residents requiring assisted living or memory care as well.
Assisted Living & Memory Care Nursing Directors are responsible for leading and supervising an assisted living's delivery of care specifically tailored toward the needs of residents who experience dementia or Alzheimer’s as well as those who just need a little support getting around or managing meds. This position is ultimately responsible, and accountable, for the nursing care received by residents. This position reports to the Executive Director.
Specifically, job duties include:
• Directing the memory care nursing program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
• Overseeing hiring, firing, and development of nursing staff
• Communicating with families, residents, and physicians as needed
• Developing a business plan and budget for the memory care department
• Participating in creating resident care plans and ensuring they are followed
• Ensuring the nursing unit is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
In assisted living centers, this person may be called a Health Services Director, Wellness Director, Clinical Director or Director of Nursing, Health & Wellness Director, or similar.
The Health Services Director job requires a candidate who has care and operations management experience, a strong understanding of senior living standards of care, and federal and state regulations. A high level of professionalism, excellent communication skills, and compassionate leadership qualities are must-haves. Candidates must be able to think critically and adapt quickly to new situations.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
• Great pay
• Generous benefits, including 15 days’ vacation plus holiday and sick time off, top notch Health/ Dental/ Vision plan, 401K with match, and MORE!
• Potential to earn up to an additional 10% in bonus
• Actual potential for future career advancement within this stable & growing company
• Fun-loving team that is eager to support you
Ideal candidates will bring:
• Washington Licensed Practical Nurse certificate (LVN, LPN)
• Experience in a supervisory level clinical role
• A track record of success in Assisted Living, Senior Living, &/or Memory Care setting
• A self-starter attitude, and a drive to do things well
• Clear & open communication style
• Great ability to stay organized and manage time well
• A history of stable tenure to blend with this community in which more than half of staff have stayed in place for 10+ years
This excellent opportunity won’t be around for long!
Email your resume TODAY for immediate consideration!
Or if you have questions, call Dylan Arthur, Executive Search Consultant, at (480) 991-0218 x305.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.