Caring for our community's seniors is vital right now, and this beautiful campus provides care for both seniors who just need a little Assisted Living, and also those who require specific Memory Care support.
Health Services Director Job Description
Health Services Director (HSD) are responsible for leading and supervising a nursing unit. This position is ultimately responsible, and accountable, for the nursing care received by residents. This position reports to the Executive Director.
- Directing the nursing program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
- Overseeing hiring, firing, and development of nursing staff
- Communicating with families, residents, and physicians as needed
- Developing a business plan and budget for the nursing unit
- Participating in creating resident care plans and ensuring they are followed
- Ensuring the nursing unit is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
Job Titles Related to Health Services Director
Depending on the size and focus of the community, Health Services Director sometimes go by other names, such as Assisted Living Director of Nursing (AL DON), Wellness Director, Clinical Director or Director of Clinical Services, or Resident Care Director.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- the opportunity to provide excellent care to a charming community of seniors
- mentoring and educating a talented care team
- feeling the support of a well-regarded provider of senior living whenever you need it
- having the autonomy to make the leadership decisions you need at the community level
- earning a competitive salary & generous benefits package
- having the chance to advance your career path over time with this provider
Ideal candidates will bring:
- an Arizona Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) certificate
- clinical supervisory experience in a senior living, assisted living or memory care setting
- a joy for mentoring and educating others
- open and friendly communication style
- strong gift for developing and maintaining relationships
- basic computer savvy
If this sparks your interest, we'd love to hear from you right away!
Email your resume today for immediate consideration: email@example.com
Or if you have questions, please call Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at (480) 991-0218 x303
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.