Arizona Assisted Living & Memory Care community seeks RN Health Services Director (AL Director of Nursing, Wellness Director) to lead their care giving team.
Registered Nurse in Arizona with leadership experience in a senior living, assisted living or related healthcare setting needed to step into this warm & welcoming community and provide mentoring and support to employees as well as residents and their families.
- Assessing incoming residents to be sure their needs will be well met in the community
- Educating residents & families through care planning
- Providing in-service training to various department teams
- Providing Quality Assurance reviews, ensuring highest quality care
- Partnering with the Executive Director to ensure relationships with referral sources are developed and maintained
- Identifying top performers among the staff and encouraging their career growth
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Arizona
- Experience leading a clinical team within a senior living setting or related healthcare field
- Drive to provide seniors with the best possible care
- Clear communication skills in a variety of settings
- Track record of measurable success in improving care outcomes, etc.
- Excellent work ethic
The community is lovely and is backed by a parent company with solid corporate support & advancement potential.
Strong salary and benefits are offered.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please email your resume to Max for consideration at: email@example.com
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.