Assisted Living community in Jefferson County, Washington on the Puget Sound Peninsula is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse for their Health Services Director role, to lead their care team and continue driving the great care this lovely community offers.
Ideal candidates will come from Senior Living, but if you have a strong clinical leadership background with decent tenure in another arena of healthcare, you may also be a match. Essential is the ability to partner well with all property department heads & ensure your great ideas are backed up by prompt, excellent service at all levels.
Our ideal candidate will need to have excellent clinical knowledge as well as clear and open communication style, with a love of mentoring and education. Someone who can instill the "Why" behind the "How" we do things, from infection control to regulatory guidelines, so that the care team will be clear and motivated to do things the right way every time.
Any applicant will be expected to demonstrate a track record of measurable success in their previous positions and have stable tenure in the past as well.
Health Services Director:
This position is ultimately responsible, and accountable, for the nursing care received by residents. They report to the Executive Director.
Job duties include:
- Directing the care program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
- Overseeing hiring, firing, and development of care staff
- Communicating with families, residents, and physicians as needed
- Developing a business plan and budget for the health care unit
- Participating in creating resident care plans and ensuring they are followed
- Ensuring the care unit is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Depending on the size and focus of the facility, Health Services Directors sometimes go by other names, such as Assisted Living Director of Nursing, Resident Services Director, Wellness Director, Clinical Director or Director of Clinical Services.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- The support of a multi-state provider of Assisted Living
- A charming, home-like community in which to work
- Good pay
- Complete Benefits package, including health/ dental/ vision insurance, life insurance, 401K and Paid Time Off
- Supportive team
- Proven systems in place
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Recent previous experience in clinical leadership, ideally in a Senior Living, Retirement Living or other aligned healthcare/ hospitality environment
- An impressive and measurable track record of success in prior healthcare roles
- Stable tenure in prior experience
- Clear and open communication style, especially as it relates to developing teams and inter-departmental relationships
- An affinity for seniors and desire to see them provided with excellent care
- Drive to work hard and achieve the best possible results every day
- Respect of others, and willingness to be reliable and supportive of your associates
- Ability to develop strategic plans for solving problems
- Acceptance that the role will include being on-call 24/7 in the event of emergency, though this generally only requires a phone call response
This community serves the needs of rural seniors and with your help, they'll receive the best quality care.
Email your resume today for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please call Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at (480) 991-0218 x303.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.