Beautiful senior living community located a short drive North from Beloit, WI, is looking for an experienced Health and Wellness Director to lead their clinical team.
Health and Wellness Director Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in Wisconsin
- 2+ years leadership experience in Assisted Living/Independent living setting
- Strong Customer Service/Ability to mentor and grow staff
Directors of Nursing are responsible for leading and supervising a nursing unit. This position is ultimately responsible, and accountable, for the nursing care received by residents. They often report to the Nursing Home Administrator/Executive Director. Specifically, Director of Nursing job duties include:
- Directing the nursing program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
- Overseeing hiring, firing, and development of nursing staff
- Communicating with families, residents, and physicians as needed
- Developing a business plan and budget for the nursing unit
- Participating in creating resident care plans and ensuring they are followed
- Ensuring the nursing unit is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
Be a part of a financially stable and growing senior living organization, that boasts a Nationwide footprint. Excellent benefits, compensation, and opportunity for professional growth!
Qualified candidates should send their resume ASAP to: Beth Keener at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 614-505-3621.