Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist and Med/Peds to help fill immediate needs in Coastal North Carolina Hospital
Beginning February 11, 2020- ongoing during permanent recruitment
Credentialing takes 6+ weeks.
Nocturnist Shift: 7pm – 7am
- Inpatient Only
- 7 on 7 off
- Required to be on-site during call
- 3 MDs on at Day, 1 MD on at Night
- Avg Total Inpatient Census: 45
- Avg # of admissions/night: 2-3
- Responsible for ICU/Critical Care Duties (6 beds)
- Responsible for responding to codes
- System wide EPIC EMR
- No certifications required, unless apply for moderate sedation privileges. In that case, ACLS would be required
- Procedures are not necessary. Mainly vent management and any call required
- 142-bed tertiary hospital
New OR in the Hospital
Level III Trauma
24-hour emergency department
A small town that honors its historic traditions while embracing the future. It features one of the state’s largest commercial and residential historic districts, featuring stunning antebellum homes and buildings. It’s located on the banks of two rivers, serving as a gateway to the second largest estuary on the East Coast.
- Beautiful waterfront community
- Close to large Metropolitan area as well as the spectacular Crystal Coast beaches of NC.
- Flourishing waterfront downtown district offers unique, world-class restaurants, intriguing shops, art galleries and more.
- Desirable climate with mild winters and all 4 seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Provides diverse and affordable housing, including waterfront homes and land
- A number of school options including public, charter, parochial and private
- Parks & Recreation Department offers a youth sports complex with baseball, softball and soccer fields; an aquatic and fitness center; waterfront parks and boat launching facilities
What Does LeaderStat Do for Me?
Our LeaderStat recruiters are experts at permanent and interim placement. We use our travel expertise and customer service excellence to place ideal candidates in all fifty states. However, our service doesn’t end at placement. We want clients and providers to be happy throughout the assignment.
After placement, we provide continued follow up and support in the form of weekly and monthly check-ins with the provider and the client to ensure expectations are being met. If an assignment isn’t working out, we’ll step in to help. If an assignment is working out really well, and the provider wants to make it permanent, we will help broker those discussions.
Let us source client sites, manage your travel, and facilitate compliance with licensures and prescriptive authority while you focus on providing top notch care to your patients.
LeaderStat Locums Benefits
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- W2 Employee Status for APP's (MD's 1099)
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination
For more information on this or similar positions, please contact: