- Nice flexibility in salary based on experience plus bonus
- Full benefits
- Stable senior living provider that allows autonomy
- Successful community w/ zero COVID patients
Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in the Cleveland, Ohio area seeks a strong operations leader with solid communication skills, a history of census success, and stable tenure within previous positions.
The Executive Director acts as the operations director of the community and is ultimately responsible for all resident care and business decisions.
Specifically, Executive Director job duties may include:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the facility and keep the organization on track for its long term goals and mission
- Coordinate and provide leadership to each clinical, managerial, and custodial team, and ensure that they work together effectively
- Hire (and fire) staff and employees at every level
- Ensure the facility operates in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Coordinate with clinical staff to ensure residents’ individual care plans are being followed
- Provide regular safety and compliance training
- Create and maintain a budget
- Oversee billing and set fees
- Act as the ‘face’ of the organization to the governing board, the public, and residents’ families; and as a liaison between staff, residents, and families
Given the 24/7 nature of senior living, ED's often work non-standard hours, and/or more than forty hours per week, and may be on-call on nights, weekends, and holidays. The Executive Director role requires little to no clinical work. Most time is spent interacting with residents, families and staff, or in meetings, and requires excellent skills in time and stress management, a calm, patient, and professional demeanor, and deep understanding of both the clinical and business aspects of running an Assisted Living, Memory Care, &/or Retirement Living property.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Strong base pay plus bonus
- Full benefits
- Perfect sized company with amazing leadership and corporate support but not layers of bureaucracy
Ideal candidates will have:
- CCRC experience or solid AL/SNF experience
- Stable tenure in previous roles
- Ability to communicate dire information and important updates seamlessly and calmly
- Excellent track record of success in developing census
- Ability to lead autonomously in addition to the available corporate support and resources
If you are interested in this opportunity, email your resume today for immediate consideration!
Skilled Nursing Facility, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Independent Living, Retirement Living, Senior Living, Executive Director, Administrator
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.