LeaderStat is conducting an executive search for a combined Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) & Senior Living/ Retirement Community that seeks an experienced Nursing Home Administrator (NHA, LNHA) in IA with top tier operations leadership skill to oversee their northern Sioux City, Iowa area campus as their Executive Director of Operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization experiencing rapid growth in the healthcare industry. The Executive Director of Operations will oversee and direct the healthcare operations of a community including skilled nursing, independent living, assisted living and long term care.
If you have a depth of understanding of Continuum of Care operations, and also have years of experience developing service lines that best meet the needs of the surrounding community, this is a chance for you to stretch your professional wings and grow! This property requires a polished representative of their campus to lead, increase referrals and mentor the team with an upbeat mindset.
Top quality candidates will enjoy:
- Supportive & stable not for profit organization that provides for physical plant improvements
- Regional operations talent to whom one can go with questions
- Strong compensation package
- Complete and generous benefits plan, including Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance, Retirement plan, paid time off and More
- Opportunity for possible future career advancement
Top quality candidates will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Health Administrator, Business or related field, Master's degree preferred
- 3-5 Years of operations leadership experience as a Nursing Home Administrator with a license in the state of Iowa (LNHA, NHA)
- Knowledge of Assisted Living, Memory Care, and/or Independent Living operations
- Comfort level successfully tackling challenges, including identifying issues, collaborating with your team to find solutions, and executing plans to resolve trouble
- A gift for leadership through change or transition periods including experience implementing and managing a new business line related to healthcare
- Warm style that encourages trust and engagement with residents, families and staff
If you have been a Nursing Home Administrator in Iowa, especially if your experience also touched the senior living side of things, then we want to hear from you. This opportunity is one in which you'll be able to work with a talented team to make an impact on the quality of care provided to improve the lives and health of Iowa seniors.
For immediate consideration, email your resume today to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or with questions, call Michelle Koch, Executive Recruiter, at (480)991-0218 x303
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.