Stunning Faith-based Life plan community (CCRC) situated on 47 tree-lined acres in Crown Point, Indiana, is looking for an Executive Director to join their leadership team. Excellent reputation and community presence for over 40 years, offering Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care.
Qualifications would include:
- Previous experience as Executive Director (ED) at a CCRC
- Union experience preferred
- Sales and Marketing expertise
- Strong Tenure
- Census strength
Come join a community that you will want to thrive in long-term, with a team that is passionate about the difference they make on a daily basis. In return, you will enjoy a generous salary plus bonus potential, excellent benefits, and strong corporate support.
As an Executive Director of this Life-Plan community (CCRC), you will report to the COO, and will have a strong leadership team of directors to support your efforts.
Typical job requirements for an Executive Director include, but not limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the facility and keep the organization on track for its long term goals and mission
- Coordinate and provide leadership to each clinical, managerial, and custodial team, and ensure that they work together effectively
- Hire (and fire) staff and employees at every level
- Ensure the facility operates in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Coordinate with clinical staff to ensure residents’ individual care plans are being followed
- Provide regular safety and compliance training
- Create and maintain a budget
- Oversee billing and set fees
- Act as the ‘face’ of the organization to the governing board, the public, and residents’ families; and as a liaison between staff, residents, and families
Interested and Qualified candidates should email a resume for immediate consideration to Melissa Shutrump at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 614-396-7923.