*$10,000 sign on/retention bonus!*A beautiful Assisted Living community is seeking a strong Executive Director to join their leadership team in Madison, Wisconsin! Located in a tranquil country setting with easy access to the entire Madison metropolitan area.
Do you have a passion for building a strong team, and caring for residents like family? This could be your next (and last!) career move! This community is owned by a large Senior Living company that truly cares about providing the best in care, as well as rewarding staff for their efforts.
- 1-2 years Executive Director experience in Assisted Living
- Strong tenure
- Strong team builder/leader
Typical Executive Director responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the facility and keep the organization on track for its long term goals and mission
- Coordinate and provide leadership to each clinical, managerial, and custodial team, and ensure that they work together effectively
- Hire (and fire) staff and employees at every level
- Ensure the facility operates in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Coordinate with clinical staff to ensure residents’ individual care plans are being followed
- Provide regular safety and compliance training
- Create and maintain a budget
- Oversee billing and set fees
- Act as the ‘face’ of the organization to the governing board, the public, and residents’ families; and as a liaison between staff, residents, and families
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be a "fit" for, Please submit your resume to Beth Keener at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 614-505-3621.