Executive Director Assisted Living opportunity with a premier senior living community in the Roanoke, Virginia market. This company is well established in the marketplace focusing on providing the highest quality of care for residents living in beautifully appointed private suites designed to support the delivery of the very best resident-centered care.
The Executive Director will oversee the day to day operations of the assisted living in collaboration with the department managers and regional operations team.
This company is offering a generous compensation package along with health benefits and a matching retirement program.
- State of Virginia Assisted Living Administrator or Nursing Home Administrator license
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 3 years leading an assisted living or memory care community
- Experience with person centered care modules preferred
- Strong knowledge of Virginia assisted living regulations, quality standards and referral sources
To apply, please contact Kristin Miller at email@example.com