*$10,000 sign on/retention bonus!* Beautiful Assisted Living and Memory care community is looking for an Executive Director to join their leadership team. Conveniently located just 10 miles outside of Madison, Wisconsin, and offering amazing amenities to its residents.
Do you have a passion for building a strong team, and caring for residents like family? This could be your next (and last!) career move! This community is owned by a large Senior Living company that truly cares about providing the best in care, as well as rewarding staff for their efforts.
- 1-2 years Executive Director (ED) experience (Or 2 years Assistant ED)
- Strong tenure given preference
- Strong team builder/leader
Typical Executive Director responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the facility and keep the organization on track for its long term goals and mission
- Coordinate and provide leadership to each clinical, managerial, and custodial team, and ensure that they work together effectively
- Hire (and fire) staff and employees at every level
- Ensure the facility operates in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Coordinate with clinical staff to ensure residents’ individual care plans are being followed
- Provide regular safety and compliance training
- Create and maintain a budget
- Oversee billing and set fees
- Act as the ‘face’ of the organization to the governing board, the public, and residents’ families; and as a liaison between staff, residents, and families
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be a "fit" for, Please submit your resume to Laura Jansing @ email@example.com, or call 614-505-3617.