- Executive Director opening in Fairfax County, VA area
- Substantial salary plus Bonus, more flexible salary for amazing experience
- Company Paid Health Benefits
- Growing provider with excellent leadership & decades of Senior Living Experience
- Recently Opened State of The Art Memory Care Facility
Premier Memory Care Senior Living community in the Fairfax County, VA area seeks experienced Licensed Assisted Living operations manager for their Executive Director role.
The Executive Director acts as the operations director of the community and is ultimately responsible for all resident care and business decisions.
Executive Director job duties may include:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the facility and keep the organization on track for its long term goals and mission
- Maintain High Customer Service Levels with Both Residents and Families
- Coordinate and provide leadership to each clinical, managerial, and custodial team, and ensure that they work together effectively
- Hire employees at every level
- Ensure the facility operates in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Coordinate with clinical staff to ensure residents’ individual care plans are being followed
- Provide regular safety and compliance training
- Create and maintain a budget
- Oversee all financial operations
- Act as the ‘face’ of the organization to the governing board, the public, and residents’ families; and as a liaison between staff, residents, and families
Given the 24/7 nature of senior living, ED's often work non-standard hours. The Executive Director role requires little to no clinical work. Most time is spent interacting with residents, families and staff, or in meetings, and requires excellent skills in time and stress management, a calm, patient, and professional demeanor, and deep understanding of both the clinical and business aspects of running an Assisted Living/Memory Care property.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Excellent compensation
- Potential for earning up to 20% per year in bonus
- Company Paid Health benefits (Comprehensive Benefits including Health/ Dental/ Vision)
- Corporate support and excellent leadership
- 401k with Match
Ideal candidates will have:
- Assisted Living Manager License in state of Virginia
- 3-5 years of Previous ED experience in Senior Living & Memory Care/AL
- Consistent tenure in previous positions
- Track record of success in developing census
- Strengths in customer service
If you are interested in hearing more details and would like to apply, email your resume today for immediate consideration!
Assisted Living, Memory Care, Alzheimer’s, Senior Living, Executive Director, Operations Director, ED, Assisted Living Manager.