*$10,000 sign on/retention bonus!*A beautiful Assisted Living community is seeking a strong, resident centered Director of Residential Care to join their team in Madison, Wisconsin! This beautiful LARGE community is located on 22 landscaped acres, and offers a specialty program for Alzheimer and Dementia care.
Be a part of something great, and make a difference in the lives of those you care for, what greater reward could there be? Owned by a National Senior Living company, you will benefit from company stability, excellent salary, great benefits, and that SIGN ON bonus! What are you waiting for?
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in Wisconsin required
- 2 years of Assisted Living experience
- 1-2 years of clinical management
- Knowledge of current state regulations
- Exceptional customer service skills
Directors of Nursing are responsible for leading and supervising a nursing unit. This position is ultimately responsible, and accountable, for the nursing care received by residents. They often report to the Nursing Home Administrator/Executive Director.
Director of Nursing job duties include:
- Directing the nursing program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
- Overseeing hiring, firing, and development of nursing staff
- Communicating with families, residents, and physicians as needed
- Developing a business plan and budget for the nursing unit
- Participating in creating resident care plans and ensuring they are followed
- Ensuring the nursing unit is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
Perhaps you have been responsible for multiple buildings, and the travel has taken it's toll...this could be your answer! Oversight of Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Independent Living, but all in the same location!
Interested candidates should send their resume to Beth Keener at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 614-505-3621