- Assisted Living Director of Nursing opening in Savannah, GA
- $60,000 salary plus $2,000 sign-on bonus
- Full benefits
- Large national senior living company with stability
Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Savannah, Georgia seeks experienced LPN or RN for their Director of Resident Care role.
This beautiful community offers more than 70 assisted living and memory care units.
The Director of Resident Care provides leadership to the clinical team while supporting the physical, personal, and cognitive needs of the residents.
Job duties include:
- Day-to-day management of clinical staff
- Implement effective staffing/scheduling of resident services department
- Compliance of up-to-date community and state regulations
- Effective use of budget
This is a daytime shift position. Given the 24/7 nature of senior living, DRCs might work non-standard hours, and/or more than forty hours per week, and may be on-call on nights, weekends, and holidays in necessary instances.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Sign-on bonus
- Stability within a strong national company
- Major health, vision. dental, and PTO
Ideal candidates will have:
- Georgia LPN or RN license
- 2+ years of Assisted Living experience
- Strong clinical management experience
- Familiar with current state regulations
Email your resume today for immediate consideration!
Assisted Living, Memory Care, Retirement Living, Senior Living, Director of Nursing, DON, Resident Care Director, Director of Well-being, Director of Health Services
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.