Exceptional company with a long history and amazing reputation, is looking for a proven Director of QAPI to add to their leadership team. The Director of QAPI will oversee Multiple Skilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Communities in Indiana.
These newly renovated facilities boasts much corporate support and a culture that puts residents and staff first.
Candidates will ideally be located in the greater Indianapolis area.
Are you looking for the opportunity to work for a company that shows you they care about YOU? A company that invests in the skill set of their staff? A company that has staff that have a true passion for what they do? Let me show you how this opportunity could be the right fit for you!
Key qualifications desired:
- Registered Nurse(RN) in Indiana
- 5+ years of Clinical Quality experience
- Multi site experience preferred
- History of survey success
- BA or Masters required
Ideally we are looking for a Clinical Quality Operations professional (RN) who has a great passion for Quality, has an outgoing personality, a team builder, and a fun sense of humor to keep the work day enjoyable!
Director of QAPI are responsible for Clinical Compliance. We are looking for someone who is well versed in the survey process and SNF Rules/Regulations. They report to the COO.
Director of QAPI job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Directing the clinical operations of multiple facilities with differing levels of care
- Ensuring the all facilities are compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Managing from above with oversight while still being able to get in the weeds
Understands and promotes principles of continuous performance improvement.
Consistently brings forward thinking ideas and action plans for future goals and program enhancements.
·Is a resource for day-to-day questions, guidance, compliance training and mentoring of new staff.
· Compliance Policy and Process standardization and the preparation and implementation of policies and procedures which meet Medicare, Medicaid, accrediting bodies, state and local laws.
· Stays up to date on industry changes, trends, laws, regulatory updates and best practices.
If this opportunity speaks to you...and you feel you could be the perfect candidate, please email your resume TODAY to: Melissa Shutrump at email@example.com, or call direct 614.396.7923