Whidbey Island, Washington Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) seeks Director of Nursing (DON, DNS). Relocation assistance available!
Comfortable SNF community, nestled among beautiful evergreen forests filled with wildlife, is in search of a clinical leader with a passion for providing top quality care to seniors. Registered Nurse (RN) license in Washington state required, with strong knowledge of Washington (WA) state regulations for nursing homes - if you are familiar with Washington State's "purple book" then you know what we're talking about!
This property is making great strides toward maximizing occupancy as well as developing & implementing good guidelines and systems to ensure great care is provided daily. The incoming Director of Nursing will have the opportunity to make an impact and become truly engaged in life at the community.
Top qualified candidates will enjoy:
- Strong Medical Director and talented Administrator for support
- Multiple RNs on staff to share weekend on call rotation
- Planned updates to the physical plant to make rehab space more attractive and ergonomic
- Up to date technology, including PointClickCare (PCC)
- Options for flexible scheduling to accommodate your lifestyle needs
- Warm & welcoming people, both within the facility and in the greater community
- Relocation assistance available for candidates who wish to move nearby
- Good salary and benefits too!
- Supervising and mentoring care team
- Ensuring requirements of State & Federal regulations are met daily
- Reviewing and approving all MDS
- Supporting residents and their families whenever they have questions or concerns
- Interacting with prospective residents and partnering with Administrator in maintaining those relationships
If you have your RN in Washington and have previously held the role of Director of Nursing, ADON, or even RN Unit Manager within a Skilled Nursing Facility, you may be a match for this position! Think about where you are in life, and if living on a beautiful evergreen island might brighten your horizons!
Relocation assistance is available! Or if you prefer, ferry passes is another option the company can offer.
For immediate consideration, email your resume now to: PThornquist@leaderstat.com
Or if you have questions, call Patrick Thornquist, Executive Recruiter at (480) 991-0218 x304