Sioux City, Iowa area retirement community with Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) seeking bright, enthusiastic Director of Nursing (DON, DNS) for their team. Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in Iowa or Compact State with a willingness to relocate to the area.
This is a highly-rated property yet there are always great ways to streamline processes and improve to ensure continued success. The incoming DON will be at the head of the charge as this SNF moves toward the future, but will need to first listen to our people, observe, and then find the best way forward. By engaging the team & welcoming ideas, you'll ensure employees are all on board & thoroughly prepared for success.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Opportunity to build & develop a solid clinical team that works the way you want it to
- Becoming a part of a mission-driven, faith-based organization that puts the focus on residents (where it belongs)
- Good systems and support from talented regional clinical team
- Energetic and down to earth Administrator who will partner with you and share clear communication and transparency as the two of you progress
- Generous PTO plan
- Benefits like Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance and excellent retirement plan with high-dollar matching from the company
- Student loan forgiveness program
Ideal candidates will bring:
- RN in Iowa or ability to quickly acquire one (via Compact Registered Nurse license)
- Previous experience as a SNF Director of Nursing
- Willingness to live in a reasonable commute distance of the property
- Track record of success in clinical turnaround situations, encouraging better practices and following to ensure improved clinical outcomes
- Savvy with Electronic Medical Record systems (EMR, EHR) like Point Click Care (PCC), MatrixCare or similar
- Some depth of understanding with maintaining budgets/ expenses
- Comfort level with regard to keeping staff accountable
- Great ideas for employee retention programs and ways to best attract new talent
- Rock in the storm type personality, open communicator
- Above board with regard to ethics; if doing the right thing comes naturally, then we want to talk with you!
If you find yourself being described in the above list, get your resume to me today for immediate consideration: email@example.com
Or if you have questions, call: Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at (480)991-0218 x303
Keywords: Director of Nursing, Director of Nursing Services, DON, DNS, Clinical Director, Skilled Nursing Facility, SNF, CCRC, Continuing Care Retirement Community. Omaha, Sioux Falls, Sioux City.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.