Do you like the sound of small-town living with friendly neighbors, low crime, and an excellent school system, cultural and recreational opportunities abound? Then this is THE opportunity for you.
LeaderStat is currently in search of a Director of Nursing (DON) for a beautiful Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) in the Los Alamos, New Mexico area.
Our client offers the following:
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, dental benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Gorgeous location and campus with tons of amenities
- Stable leadership
Most critical qualifications for the Assistant Director of Nursing:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in New Mexico or compact
- Nurse Management experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) (DON experience highly preferred)
- Stable tenure in past positions
- Professionalism and ability to follow through on tasks
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Team player
Our client is interviewing candidates currently through LeaderStat for the Director of Nursing. If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity and would like more information, please contact Amy Postma at 480-991-0218 x305 or email@example.com.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.