Large Skilled Nursing Facility seeks rock star Director of Nursing to help enhance overall customer service and quality of care.
If you have a warm place in your heart for working with seniors, thrive in larger, fast-paced buildings, and fully embrace a culture of hospitality, this may be the perfect job match for you!
As a Director of Nursing for this facility, you will be providing clinical oversight to the entire nursing team. You will be outgoing and approachable, while also maintaining empathy for families who are often experiencing stress in the face of having a loved one who now needs more daily support than they can get at home.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Parent company that offers support and encourages innovation
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- Opportunity for annual bonuses
- Property level team that respects and appreciates the seniors they serve
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Active RN in Michigan
- MINIMUM of 5 years as a DON in skilled nursing
- Positive survey history and staff retention
- Strong tenure in previous roles
- Excellent communication skills and top notch organizational/ time management skills
Does this sound like you in a nutshell? Share your resume today for immediate consideration!
Or with questions, call Erika Hawes, Executive Search Consultant, at 614-505-3611
Keywords: Director of Nursing, DON,skilled nursing