We are working with a beautiful CCRC campus in South Florida to find the newest clinical leader on their team! This Director of Nursing (DON) will join a well-established skilled nursing facility that is part of a larger campus. The organization has excellent systems and processes put in place. This will be an opportunity for a DON to fine tune the clinical skills of their staff and really focus on quality programs.
Qualified DON candidates will bring:
- Registered Nurse in the state of Florida
- At least one year of experience in management
- At least one year of experience in gerontological nursing/long-term care nursing.
- Possess effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Have demonstrated leadership skills
Qualified DON/Director of Nursing candidates will enjoy:
- Exceptional compensation and benefit package
- Solid corporate support
- Tenured staff that love caring for the elderly
- Consistent referral partners
Interested in learning more? Please reach out to Melissa Shutrump by sending your confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org