This is a superb opportunity for a Director of Nursing (DON/DNS) with a premier senior care provider serving faith-based residents and seniors in the Chicagoland area. This community is a state-of-the-art campus with Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and a Skilled Nursing floor.
We are looking for an experienced, compassionate clinical leader who enjoys a unique faith-based environment and the heartfelt ambition to serve the residents like family.
Director of Nursing (DON) Qualifications are:
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Director of Nursing (DON/DNS) in a skilled setting
- Proven successful survey history
- Full understanding of Illinois State Regulations
- Prior experience with developing and monitoring budgets
- True compassion for the senior population
- Proven leadership qualities
Excellent Director of Nursing candidates will enjoy:
- Amazing benefits
- Excellent salary
- 403B with generous matching program
- Generous PTO plan
Interested in learning more? Please reach out to Laura Jansing at (614)505-3617 or send resume to email@example.com