Beautiful Skilled nursing facility (SNF) in the Springfield, IL area, is looking for a Director of Nursing (DON) to add to their leadership team. Strong corporate support is offered, along with advancement potential for proven leaders.
- Qualifications include:
- RN in Illinois
- Nurse Management in a Skilled Facility
- Strong leadership/team building skills
- Customer service skills
- Survey Strength
Directors of Nursing are responsible for leading and supervising a nursing unit. This position is ultimately responsible, and accountable, for the nursing care received by residents. They often report to the Nursing Home Administrator/Executive Director. Specifically, Director of Nursing job duties include:
- Directing the nursing program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
- Overseeing hiring, firing, and development of nursing staff
- Communicating with families, residents, and physicians as needed
- Developing a business plan and budget for the nursing unit
- Participating in creating resident care plans and ensuring they are followed
- Ensuring the nursing unit is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
Interested and qualified candidates should send resume to Beth Trevethan Keener at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 614-505-3621.