Beautiful Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) about an hour South of Rockford, IL is looking for a Director of Nursing Services (DON) to join their leadership team!
Qualifications include (but not limited to):
- Registered Nurse (RN) in Illinois
- 2+ years in the DON role in a skilled setting
- Survey success record
- Team approach
Directors of Nursing are responsible for leading and supervising a nursing unit. This position is ultimately responsible, and accountable, for the nursing care received by residents. They often report to the Nursing Home Administrator/Executive Director. Specifically, Director of Nursing job duties include:
- Directing the nursing program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
- Overseeing hiring, firing, and development of nursing staff
- Communicating with families, residents, and physicians as needed
- Developing a business plan and budget for the nursing unit
- Participating in creating resident care plans and ensuring they are followed
- Ensuring the nursing unit is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
Interested and qualified candidates should email resume to: email@example.com, or call Beth Keener at 614-505-3621.