Welcoming Long Term Care community (LTC) in the greater Portland, Oregon area seeks RN (Registered Nurse) who has stable tenure in a similar setting for their Director of Nursing role (DON, DNS, CNO).
This is the time to step up and advance your career!
If you have experience as an RN in a leadership role (Resident Care Manager, RCM, Assistant DON, MDS Coordinator, etc.) within a long term care facility, and you have not yet had the opportunity to show what you are capable of as a leader, this community really offers a superb chance to do it!
You will make a positive impact on clinical outcomes, and mentor your team in how to best provide peak level care. Success here will open doors to future career growth! You’ll be a part of a small but growing company that recognizes the need for top quality care in the skilled nursing space and is making a difference with each property they acquire.
Top candidates will enjoy:
- Strong salary
- Bonus program
- Complete benefits, including Health /Dental /Vision insurance, 401K, disability insurance, and more - all with quick activation date
- Bright, energetic Nursing Home Administrator in place with whom you can partner
- Multi-State parent company to provide support
Top candidates will bring:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in Oregon
- Experience as a clinical supervisor in a Long Term Care (LTC) setting
- Track record of success
- Understanding of both Oregon State and Federal LTC regulations
- Enthusiasm for helping to guide staff toward success
- Love of seniors & strong desire to see them respected & well cared for
If your interest is peaked, email your resume today for immediate consideration: email@example.com
Or with questions, please call Michelle Koch, Executive Recruiter, at: (480)991-0218 x303
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.