Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) in the greater Portland, Oregon area seeks experienced turn-around expert RN (Registered Nurse) for their Director of Nursing role (DON, DNS, CNO).
Superhero Director of Nursing sought! If you’re a turnaround expert who likes to pop on the red cape & save the day, this opportunity will be a thrill!
You will make a positive impact on clinical outcomes, and mentor your team in how to best provide peak level care. Success here will open doors to future career growth! You’ll be a part of a small but growing company that recognizes the need for top quality care in the skilled nursing space and is making a difference with each property they acquire.
Top candidates will enjoy:
- Strong salary
- Bonus program
- Complete benefits, including Health /Dental /Vision insurance, 401K, disability insurance, and more - all with quick activation date
- Bright, energetic Nursing Home Administrator in place with whom you can partner
- Multi-State parent company to provide support
Top candidates will bring:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in Oregon
- Experience as a Director of Nursing in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting
- Track record of success in improving under-performing facilities
- In-depth understanding of both Oregon State and Federal regulations
- Enthusiasm for helping to guide staff toward success
- Love of seniors & strong desire to see them respected & well cared for
- Experience with dementia or behavioral healthcare (a plus, not required)
If your interest is peaked, email your resume today for immediate consideration: email@example.com
Or with questions, please call Max Packer, Executive Recruiter, at: (480)991-0218 x304
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.