Beautiful Skilled Nursing Facility that exudes the warmth and "feeling of family", is looking for an equally warm and dedicated Director of Nursing (DON) to join their leadership team. This facility is conveniently located less than an hour from Kansas City, KS, and just a half hour from Lawrence, Kansas!
You are a nurse, caring for others is your passion. Wouldn't you like to focus your passion in an environment that prides itself on feeling "like home" for it's residents? Are health care benefits important to you? How would you like to have your premium PAID for by your employer?
Key qualifications desired:
- Registered Nurse (RN) in Kansas
- Previous DON experience in a skilled setting
- Team building and mentoring mentality
- Clinically strong/survey success
Can you identify team members strengths, and enjoy coaching and leading others to being the best they can be?
Typical DON responsibilities:
- Directing the nursing program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
- Overseeing hiring, firing, and development of nursing staff
- Communicating with families, residents, and physicians as needed
- Participating in creating resident care plans and ensuring they are followed
- Ensuring the nursing unit is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
If you are looking for a DON opportunity, and company that appreciates you for your passion and skill...look no further! Email your resume to Patrick Thornquist TODAY for immediate consideration. email@example.com, or call 480-991-0218 x304