Skilled Nursing facility within a larger Senior Living campus, that boasts over a century of history in Senior Living options, is looking for their next Director of Nursing to join their leadership team. Located just West of Chicago, this facility is proud of it's 5-star overall rating, and has had an excellent survey history.
- Registered Nurse (RN) in Illinois
- 2+ years DON role in Skilled Setting
- Hands-on and mentoring leadership style
Be a part of a company that recognizes hard work with a competitive salary and quarterly bonus incentives. Excellent benefits offered, including a tuition reimbursement program!
Directors of Nursing are responsible for leading and supervising a nursing unit. This position is ultimately responsible, and accountable, for the nursing care received by residents. Director of Nursing job duties include, but not limited to:
- Directing the nursing program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
- Overseeing hiring, firing, and development of nursing staff
- Communicating with families, residents, and physicians as needed
- Developing a business plan and budget for the nursing unit
- Participating in creating resident care plans and ensuring they are followed
- Ensuring the nursing unit is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
- On-call rotation required (shared with other Nurse Managers)
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to: Beth Trevethan Keener at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 614-505-3621.