A Stunning Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in Arlington Heights, IL is looking for a strong and talented Director of Nursing (DON) to head up their Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF). This beautiful campus offers a new State-of-the-art rehabilitation wing, private rooms and baths, and a fantastic reputation in the community for over 100 years. Join a leadership team that truly love what they do, and share a strong company tenure across the board!
Many look for years for an opportunity such as this, not-for-profit, Faith-based, Financially stable, Corporate support, and a strong census and survey success…the boxes have all been checked!
The ideal DON candidate will possess:
- RN license in Illinois
- 2+ Years in DON role in large Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
- Strong leadership and team building skills
Directors of Nursing are responsible for leading and supervising a nursing unit. This position is ultimately responsible, and accountable, for the nursing care received by residents. They often report to the Nursing Home Administrator/Executive Director. Specifically, Director of Nursing job duties include:
- Directing the nursing program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
- Overseeing hiring, firing, and development of nursing staff
- Communicating with families, residents, and physicians as needed
- Developing a business plan and budget for the nursing unit
- Participating in creating resident care plans and ensuring they are followed
- Ensuring the nursing unit is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
Interested and qualified candidates should send resume to: Beth Trevethan Keener at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call directly to 614-505-3621.