Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) in the western Boise, Idaho area, northwest of Nampa, with a focus on both rehabilitation and behavioral health seeks experienced RN (Registered Nurse) for their Director of Nursing role (DON, DNS, CNO).
If you are a Registered Nurse in Idaho with experience in the skilled nursing clinical leadership want to talk with you today!
You will make a positive impact on clinical outcomes, and mentor your team in how to best provide peak level care. Success here will open doors to future career growth! You’ll be a part of a small but growing company that recognizes the need for top quality mental health care in the skilled nursing space and is making a difference with each property they acquire.
Top candidates will enjoy:
- Strong salary
- Bonus program
- Complete benefits, including Health /Dental /Vision insurance, 401K, disability insurance, and more - all with quick activation date
- Upbeat Nursing Home Administrator in place with whom you can partner
- Multi-State parent company to provide support
Top candidates will bring:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in Idaho
- Experience as a Director of Nursing in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting
- Track record of success in working with behaviors
- In-depth understanding of both Idaho State and Federal regulations
- Enthusiasm for helping to guide staff toward success
- Experience providing behavioral healthcare
- Strong desire to see humans with behavioral challenges respected & well cared for
If this summary aligns with your experience and mindset, email your resume today for immediate consideration: email@example.com
Or with questions, please call Michelle Koch, Executive Recruiter, at: (480)991-0218 x303
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.