Unpretentious Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) in rural Idaho East of Lewiston seeks Registered Nurse (RN) with previous supervisory experience in a skilled nursing facility or post-acute/ long term care setting to step up into their Director of Nursing (DON) role.
If your deepest desire is to experience the great American Frontier in all its glory, this down-home community is a perfect fit! You'll live nestled among forests, rivers and a wide assortment of wildlife in this folksy small town.
This community needs a Registered Nurse with effective communication skills, and the ability to both lay out clear expectations and also verify that those have later been met by staff. If you are a nurse who has supervised in a SNF setting, and you tend to be the cool under pressure type, we want to talk with you today!
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Multi-state regional provider with systems and policies in place
- Talented Regional Nurse for support and education
- Property level team that is ready for your leadership
- Good pay and some bonus potential
- Full benefits including Health/ Dental/ Vision, paid time off and 401K
A perfectly matching candidate will have:
- Experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility or Long Term Care center
- Idaho Registered Nurse license
- Previously held a clinical supervisory role
- A strong desire to set down roots in a folksy small-town setting
- Enthusiasm for mentoring others and encouraging improved clinical outcomes
- Plus: Wound care experience &/or certification
Are you the kind of RN who is always the rock in the storm? Seeking a chance to prove yourself as a leader? Reach out today!
For immediate consideration email your resume now to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call with questions: (480)991-0218 x303
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.