LeaderStat has a new opportunity for an RN Director of Nursing with a fantastic skilled nursing provider (SNF) in southwest Kansas. There is a talented team in place for support and the company is financially stable and growing!
The Director of Nursing will manage the clinical staff, oversee compliance, provide top-tier customer service, and ensure excellent care for the residents.
Director of Nursing Requirements:
- RN (Registered Nurse) in Kansas
- Nurse management experience, preferably in skilled nursing/long term care; however, RNs from other areas of healthcare will be considered.
- Strong leadership and management abilities
- Great work ethic and attention to detail
- Good stability in past positions
If you meet these requirements and are interested in exploring this exciting opportunity, we would love to hear from you! Please email your resume to Amy Postma for details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Key Words: RN, Registered Nurse, Skilled Nursing, SNF, Long Term Care, LTC, Sub-Acute Rehab, Director of Nursing, DON, Nurse Management