Director of Nursing (DON/DNS) opportunity in Wayne, Michigan
Join a top-rated, premier senior living and long term care community in the Wayne, Michigan area. We are well established in the senior living market place and promote the highest quality of care for our residents. Enjoy a great team environment with a fantastic regional support team, unmatched company culture and excellent compensation and benefits.
The Director of Nursing (DONDNS) role requires a Registered Nurse (RN) to oversee the Skilled Nursing Facility. The Director of Nursing (DON) position will focus mainly on clinical compliance, quality of care, staffing, education, chart reviews, medication management and resident/family needs.
Director of Nursing Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in Michigan, active and in good standing
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a clinical supervisory position in Skilled Nursing or Long Term Care.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong ability to build teams and coach/mentor nurse managers
- Able to juggle multiple projects while meeting projected outcomes, producing high-quality work, and projecting a positive attitude
Our employees enjoy a full compensation and benefits package to include:
- Quality, cost-effective health care as well as disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with employer match
- PTO and paid holidays
To apply please send resume to Melissa Shutrump at email@example.com
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.