Director of Nursing (DON/DNS) opportunity in Rockford, Illinois
Join a top-rated, premier senior living and long term care retirement community in the Rockford, Illinois area. We are well established in the senior living market place and promote the highest quality of care for our residents. Enjoy a great team environment with a fantastic leadership team, unmatched company culture and excellent compensation and benefits.
The Director of Nursing (DONDNS) role requires a Registered Nurse (RN) to oversee the clinical operations of the facility. The Director of Nursing (DON) position will focus mainly on clinical compliance, quality of care, insure appropriate staffing, education and in services, chart reviews, medication management and resident/family needs.
Director of Nursing Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in Illinois, active and in good standing
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a Director of Nursing (DON/DNS) or nursing leadership position in Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, Assisted Living.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to build teams and coach/mentor nurse managers
- Able to juggle multiple projects while meeting projected outcomes and producing high-quality work
- Remarkable ability to project a positive attitude and work collaboratively with department heads and team members
- Certification in Dementia Training is a plus
Our employees enjoy a full compensation and benefits package to include:
- Quality, cost-effective health care as well as disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with employer match
- PTO and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free access to on our site fitness facility
To apply please send resume to Kristin Miller at email@example.com
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.