Registered Nurse (RN) Health Services Director (AL DON, RSD, HSD, Wellness Director) sought for opportunity with an Assisted Living property on the Puget Sound Peninsula of Washington State.
If you're a Registered Nurse (RN) who finds contentment working with the senior population, and you find joy in leading and mentoring others, this is a great position in which you will find job satisfaction and a true sense of accomplishment!
The Health Services Director opportunity leads the team within a beautiful Assisted Living community and ensures that the care being provided there is top notch. This property has experienced some tumult and staff turnover, and so the incoming clinical director should be enthusiastic in the face of a challenge. The parent company encourages innovation among its leadership teams, and offers top candidates a solid salary, $3,000 sign-on bonus, plus complete benefits package!
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Stable parent company with policy/ procedures in place
- Quaint and appealing community
- Solid pay
- Great benefits, including Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance, Life insurance, 401K with match, and generous Paid Time Off plan
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in Washington State
- Supervisory level experience as a nurse
- Background that includes assisted living, senior living, memory care, etc. (highly preferred)
- Desire to live near national forest land and overlooking the sparkling Puget Sound
- Love of caring for seniors & mentoring teams who do the same
The location is near to both the coast and national forest, so in terms of natural beauty, you really have it all!
Share your resume today for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or phone if you have questions: Michelle Koch, Executive Recruiter: (480)991-0218 x303.
Keywords: Health Services Director, Assisted Living Director of Nursing, Health and Wellness Director, Healthcare Manager, HSD, AL DON, HWD, Registered Nurse, RN, Senior Living, Memory Care, Assisted Living, Resident Care.
See other great job opportunities: https://www.leaderstat.com/search-jobs
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.