Director of Nursing (DON) for an Assisted Living in Atlanta, GA
Are you passionate about senior Living? Join a rapidly expanding top-rated, premier senior living community in the Atlanta, GA area. This company is well established in the senior living market place and promotes the highest quality of care for their residents. Enjoy a great team environment with anticipated compensation of 80-85K per year.
The Assisted Living Director of Nursing (DON) role requires a Registered Nurse (RN) to oversee this Assisted Living with Memory Care. The Director of Nursing (DON) position will focus mainly on clinical compliance, quality of care, staffing, customer satisfaction, education, chart reviews, medication management and resident/family needs.
Director of Nursing Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse (RN) in Georgia, active and in good standing
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a clinical supervisory position in Assisted Living, Memory Care or long term care
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong ability to connect well with staff and the senior population
- Able to juggle multiple projects while meeting projected outcomes, producing high-quality work, and projecting a positive attitude
Our employees enjoy a full compensation and benefits package to include:
- Quality, cost-effective health care as well as disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
To apply, please contact Cassandra McIntosh at 614-505-7351 or email resume to email@example.com