Director of Interim Services, Skilled Nursing
Are you a Regional Director of Skilled Nursing Operations or a successful LNHA looking for a change of pace? Would you still like to take the leadership skills and knowledge gained from facility operations to positively impact quality care at skilled nursing facilities? If so, the Director of Interim Services at LeaderStat is an excellent career choice for you! Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Interim Services is responsible for the successful operation of the interim recruiting division. Our interim long term care healthcare managers bring the expertise to drive essential financial and clinical systems so our client organizations function at its optimal level.
This position requires building and maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers in the long term care field. Responsibilities will also include new business development, client account and candidate management, and the full interim placement process. The Director is also responsible for integrating with and promoting all of the services lines at LeaderStat. This position requires managing Executive Recruiters and Consultant Specialists. The Director of Interim Services is responsible for meeting the division’s financial budget targets and adhering to all internal policies and procedures. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high functioning team that is poised for future growth.
LeaderStat is a leading recruiting and consulting firm dedicated to the healthcare industry. We place top performers in key roles on an interim, retained and contingency basis. Additionally, our consulting division assists clients in a variety of operational areas including clinical reimbursement, financial and operational analysis and many other areas critical to our client’s success. Since 2000, LeaderStat has been committed to ensuring that healthcare organizations have exceptional, experienced leadership seven days a week, 365 days a year. We treat our clients, our candidates and each other with honesty and integrity while fostering a strong spirit of collaboration. We continuously strive to build authentic, caring, long-term relationships that focus on listening, responsiveness and problem solving.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Lead and direct all functions and systems for the smooth operation of the interim division.
- Develop and maintain all internal systems for client and consultant information.
- Hire, direct and supervise all staff members in the interim division.
- Provide training and education for Executive Recruiters and Consultant Specialists to support professional development
- Champion customer satisfaction with clients and consultants by proactively soliciting feedback on our services, consistent communication, and intervening and resolving problem situations
- Ensure the recruitment, screening and processing of high quality interim consultants
- Responsible for researching new clients and developing new business
- Promote and support other divisions of LeaderStat through active communication, fully documenting updates in Bullhorn (ATS)
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Proven success in recruitment or placement-related field as well as ability to obtain/gain knowledge in the post-acute health care field.
- Ability to demonstrate internal and external customer service.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to gather and maintain information into electronic databases so it can be easily shared with the team.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while meeting high quality standards.
- Knowledge of State nursing and NHA licensure rules and regulations.
- Ability to learn and utilize ATS effectively
- Ability to build positive relationships with clients, consultants and staff.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities while staying calm under pressure
We welcome your confidential expressions of personal interest and nominations of qualified colleagues. Inquiries and questions regarding this search may be directed to Rachel Grisak at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-505-7350