Director of Human Resources opportunity in the Cromwell, Connecticut area
We are seeking a talented Director of Human Resources to oversee the HR operations for a top notch Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in the Cromwell, Connecticut area. We are a faith based, not for profit corporation offering luxury retirement and senior living in a tranquil and scenic setting for our residents who are just minutes away from the amenities and offerings of the Hartford and New Haven area.
This position is the HR visionary and strategic HR subject matter expert (SME) on the campus to assure that HR programs and initiatives are in place which support the mission and business of the campus and the corporation. This position is accountable for all aspects of the human resources management function of the campus.
This position reports directly to the campus executive director (ED) and functions as part of the campus management / leadership team. It is service oriented; administrative and managerial in nature; and provides a role model of compliance with HR policies and practices. The Director of Human Resources has regular communication with the national director of human resources (ND/HR), other central office staff including corporate HR staff, vice presidents, IT staff, as well as other campus human resources directors. This position respectfully interacts with employees, residents, family members and visitors, and maintains a positive customer service relationship practicing honesty and integrity in all aspects of job performance.
Director of Human Resources Qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- SHRM, PHR or SPHR certification required or attained within two years of
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a position of Human Resource (HR) leadership with direct reports.
- A working knowledge of human resource practices, employment laws and
regulations and their implementation is required.
- Word/data processing experience necessary.
- A proven record of successful HR leadership and demonstrated strategic thinking.
- Desire to work in a faith based, mission oriented, not for profit organization is preferred.
To apply, please send resume/CV to Jami Brett at email@example.com
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.