Beautiful CCRC (Continuing Care Retirement Community) just outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is looking for a RN Director of Health and Wellness to oversee their Assisted Living resident population within the community.
Are you looking to work for a company that values their employees? Do you have a genuine passion for senior living and care? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- RN in Wisconsin
- Survey Success
- 2+ years leadership in Assisted Living
Directors of Nursing/Wellness Directors are responsible for leading and supervising a nursing unit. This position is ultimately responsible, and accountable, for the nursing care received by residents. They often report to the Nursing Home Administrator/Executive Director. Specifically, Director of Nursing job duties include:
- Directing the nursing program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
- Overseeing hiring, firing, and development of nursing staff
- Communicating with families, residents, and physicians as needed
- Developing a business plan and budget for the nursing unit
- Participating in creating resident care plans and ensuring they are followed
- Ensuring the nursing unit is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations