Need a change of scenery?? Seeking TOP NOTCH Director of Dining Services for senior living community just north of Punta Gorda, FL!!
The Director of Dining Services leads the execution of the signature dining services program at this large community. He or she provides friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our residents. The Director of Dining Services' primary objective is to exhibit the core values of the company and to provide a memorable dining experience for the residents.
The Director of Dining Services is responsible for planning, organizing, developing and directing the overall operation of the Dining Services Department. This individual is responsible for assuring that quality nutritional services are provided on a daily basis and that the department is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner in compliance with all State and Federal guidelines.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Teamwork Orientation.
Develop and implement a comprehensive, professional and upscale Dining program in order to create and maintain a positive experience for residents.
- Plan, develop, produce and serve quality meals.
- Writes the menu for the residents.
- Arranges for In-Services for the Dining Services Department.
- Completes the evaluation on dining services staff and pay for performance evaluations on designated dining services staff.
- Completes QA forms and evaluations of dining room services.
- Works with the dietitian to provide quality nutritional services and to maintain the Dining Services Department in a clean, safe and sanitary manner.
If you are a creative and innovative leader of Dining Services with full campus experience and would like to learn more about this opportunity please contact Erika Hawes at email@example.com or call 614-505-3611