Director of Clinical Operations
Are you passionate about dementia care and want to join a leadership team that is dedicated to excellence? The Ganzhorn Suites, a premier Alzheimer's/Dementia Assisted Living center, has an incredible opportunity for a new Director of Clinical Operations to support their growing organization. This position is responsible for providing clinical knowledge and advice to the leadership team. They will support the Directors of Nursing at both Ganzhorn Suites locations in Columbus and Cleveland, Ohio (set to open in 2020). The Corporate Clinical Director will also support future locations nationally as this unique organization continues to grow.
The Ganzhorn Suites is committed to meeting the evolving needs of discerning residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. They believe in resident-centered, evidenced-based memory care and programming. The Ganzhorn Suites has a 1/6 staff to resident ratio that is supported by a Director of Nursing and 2 ADON’s at each center. They offer cutting edge technology to best enable and ensure the highest quality of care. Come join their team who has heartfelt determination to make an impact in the lives of their residents and families!
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Corporate Clinical Director will provide quality nursing oversight for their two Ohio locations. They will be an active member of The Ganzhorn Suites senior leadership team. He or she will lead and train the Directors of Nursing and clinical team, ensuring the teams are providing quality resident care and upholding Ganzhorn Suite’s philosophies and dedication to resident well-being. This position requires excellent communication skills, and a dynamic approach to care giving. Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure quality resident care is consistently delivered across all locations
- Develop and implement new company policies and programs regarding best clinical practices and resident care plans
- Oversee training and development of Directors of Nursing and clinical leadership team
- Serves as a clinical resource and foster a positive work environment that supports and motivates the clinical team
- Maintain a high level of clinical competency, including on-going awareness of clinical best practices to align regulatory requirements and organizations strategic plans
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team
- Communicate with families, residents and physicians as needed
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations at all locations
- BSN with three to five years experience in memory care
- Three to five years clinical leadership in a multi-site regional role required
- Experience in household model with person-center care preferred
- Experience in a start-up operation preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods as applied to skilled nursing/assisted living and memory care.
- Quality assurance and staff development experience
- Outstanding communication and multi-tasking skills
- Strong desire to coach and train staff
- Experience with Dementia and Alzheimer’s residents is required; positivity and passion is required.
- Significant travel required (approximately 75%)
We welcome your confidential expressions of personal interest and nominations of qualified colleagues. Inquiries and questions regarding this search may be directed to Rachel Grisak at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-505-7350.