Beautiful Continuing Care Retirement Community about 40 minutes West of Chicago, is looking for a talented Director of Assisted Living (RN) to join their leadership team. This position will oversee the Assisted Living, Catered Living, and Memory care residents and team members. Be a part of a Nationwide not-for-profit Faith Based organization.
Qualifications include, but not limited to:
- RN in Illinois
- 2+ years experience in AL leadership role
- Solid tenure
- Team building/Mentoring
- Survey success
Additional responsibilities as outlined by employer:
1. Makes daily rounds to Assisted Living and Catered Living to assess clinical and environmental conditions and social/emotional well being of residents.
2. Provides for the management of resident care service programs and adherence to the facility’s service levels.
3. Responsible to interview, hire, orient, train, schedule, monitor, evaluate, discipline and
terminate AL staff in consultation with the administrator and human resources
director. Responsible for payroll oversight and related approvals. Oversees orientation and ongoing education, skills competency, and staff education needs.
4. Support, develop and establish annual goals and workflow for the AL Wellness Director.
5. Coordinates new resident move-ins and orientation.
6. Supports the admission process through tours and follow up calls to inquiries.
7. Coordinates the completion of the LifeConnect Profile to establish service level pricing and plans. Communicates options for residents accurately.
8. Plans, directs and facilitates marketing events for the Assisted Living facility.
9. Assures the facility/model rooms are tour ready
10. Monitors budget compliance and financial outcomes including, but not limited to, labor
expense, operational expenses and accounts receivable resolution.
11. Assure the safety and security of patients through the proper use of equipment, safety devices, and by knowing and following fire, safety and disaster procedures
12. Assures that privacy and confidentiality is protected at all times and that resident right's are upheld.
13. Assures Assisted Living and Catered Living resident and family and employee satisfaction. Listens to resident, family and employee concerns and facilitates solutions in consultation with others as needed. Documents all concerns and complaints.If you meet the above qualifications, and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please email your resume TODAY to:
Beth Keener at email@example.com, or call 614-505-3621